Wednesday 15 August 2012

God is with me at every moment

Last night, before I went to bed, I said "Swami, I know you are with me this very moment. I am going to open the book 'Sai Darshan II' by Seema Dewan and see what mesg u r giving me now."

I was touched and reassured on seeing the foll. lines

Whenever you worry, say to yourself, 'God is my only friend. He is with me right now, He knows everything. And if He knows, all will be well. And I will be taken care of in the best way.'

Another beautiful thought I got this morning from the same book

"Be sincere when you are devoted to God... If you love Him, then all you must remember is that alone... The rest shall come to you at the right moment..."

I keep thanking Swami for constantly showing me His presence in myriad ways. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment