Thursday 22 December 2011

Message from God - Direct Dil Se

My heart was yearning for a direct message from God today and I found it in the most unlikely manner. 

I was watching a video from Souljourns about the Christmas celebrations in 2009 in Prasanthi Nilayam. (You can watch the video at http://vimeo.com/33382564)

I did not watch the video entirely but kept forwarding and pausing to watch at places where the proceedings interested me (or the music). At one point, I noticed that the video had zoomed in on the lyrics of a song which the choir was practising.

And the lyrics on my screen at that particular moment where I'd paused the video ran thus: "Give your heart unto Swami. Give Him first place in your life. He will guide you & guard you & care for you, through all of life's worry and strife."

That was enough for me. :) So poignant! It was definitely not by chance that i happened to pause the video at exactly that point where these lines came up. What a way Swami chose to send me this message. He thinks of the most innovative methods. :) Simply amazing! He's truly a master planner.

Thank you Swami for making my day with this beautiful incident. And for reaffirming my faith in you every day. It just keeps growing and growing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!So Profound!What awareness!God Bless You! :) Sairam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a message for me too. To give "Swami the first place in my life". Though I keep telling this as my prayer every morning as soon as I get up, yet in the process of the day's chores, I feel I drift away from this feeling. Tnx for reminding & re-iterating this truth. Leaving to Parthi for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete