Monday 26 September 2011

My day is made!

Got this message from my Neale Donald Walsch subcriptions. And I immediately smiled, for I felt God's presence. And I silently sent up a 'Thank you' to Him! :)

Getting down on yourself is not the answer. 
Why would you do to you what God would never do to you?

The few things you do not "get right" (whatever that is)
cannot compare to the things at which you excel. 
Do you know that? 

You are kind, you are caring, 
you are generous, you are sensitive, you are compassionate, 
you are forgiving, you are more accepting than you know,
and more loving than you will give yourself credit for.

Now...what else is there?

Try to understand this: You are doing just fine. Better
than 'just fine.' You are excelling. You are magnificent,
you are wonderful! And God loves you to pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment