Thursday 11 August 2011

Feeling God's presence every moment!

I was just stunned today by the many coincidences I came across. I really felt God's love and presence so much!!

I was searching for a suitable quote on the Radio Sai site relating to the keywords "love" and "expansion" and I really liked what I got -- "Expansion of love is life, contraction of love is death." Now, in the evening, when I was looking through the quotes in my Sai diary, I came across exactly the same quote in the page for tomorrow. Amazing!

Later in the evening, just as it crossed my mind that Swami's work is of top priority and that all other work comes only next, including meeting friends, the lines "Putr, pita, bandhu, mitr saathi sabhi koi tere kaam nahi aayenge kabhi, Bas prabhu ke charanon mein ..." came up in the song I was listening to -- "Ek mantra japte raho Shyam Shyam Shyam". I could only smile to myself, acknowledging His presence and thanking Him for the same.

Then, later, I somehow kept praying to Swami to bless me with His darshan at least in dreams. And similar lines came up in the section of "Sathyam Shivam Sundaram" that I was reading - "Poor fellow! When he left, he prayed for My darshan at least in dreams! I must give him the chance!" 

And now, as if to reaffirm that it is indeed He who made these events occur in such a striking and coincidental manner, I see that the chapter's title is "The Constant Presence" for the particular quote from the "Sathyam Shivam Sundaram" book. 

My faith just keeps growing with every passing day!







1 comment:

  1. Co incidences are miracles where He chooses to be anonymous!
    Lovely.....
    Keep life 'Saified' in the same manner and pray that all of us too do the same....

    ReplyDelete