Wednesday 15 June 2011

Happiness lies in being grateful for the l'il things in life!

I had a fairly good day today. I had wanted to book bus tickets for traveling to Puttaparthi next month for which I thought I would have to go to the APSRTC counter in the Koyambedu bus terminus. The APSRTC web site earlier allowed online booking only using credit cards and since I didn't have one, I had to go to the counter each time and book the tickets.

But today, when I logged on to the site to check availability of tickets, I found they had revamped the site and my earlier login id and password in fact did not work. So, I created a new id and when I checked availability of bus tickets for my date of travel, I was surprised to note that one could book tickets by using a debit card too. I guess this is a new update in this version of the Web site.

I was so glad and I immediately filled up the required details and then booked the tickets online. I immediately thanked Swami for enabling me to book tickets through the online mode easily, so that I could avoid traveling all the way to Koyambedu. :)

God does answer our little prayers. Sometimes, it's things like this that make my day. And I felt really happy today!







No comments:

Post a Comment